tirsdag 1. januar 2013

Happy New Year - Godt Nytt År!

 
A very happy and blessed New Year
to everyone! 
 
 
And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year: "Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown."
And he replied: "Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be to thee better than light and safer than a known way."
 
Minnie Louise Haskins.
 
New year`s Day has been a beautiful one
with crisp snow and sunshine atlast...
must be weeks since we last saw that yellow thing in the sky :).
Family time with a trip in the forest, dinner over an open fire and a chance to try out my new knife hubby bought me for Christmas.
 
No New Years resolutions
except to gossip even less,
to focus on what I can achieve and not what my illness prevents me from doing.
I am going to follow M.L. Haskins example and take His Hand...
2011 and 2012 have been years filled with a lot of shadowland...
but He got me through them...
and so I leap into 2013 hand in Hand again :)
 
Thank you for your kind comments and
All the very best to you all
blessings Pam :)x
 
 
 
 

9 kommentarer:

  1. That looks so wonderful. Happy New Year.

    SvarSlett
  2. Godt nytt år. Jeg skal som deg, Prøve å se litt mer av lyset i året som kommer.

    Klem Heidi

    SvarSlett
  3. God bless you Pam and happy new year. I hope this year brings you much joy and happiness and good health.

    xo Danielle

    SvarSlett
  4. Så fine ord du skriver. Vi deler nok
    litt av samme tanker om livet du og jeg.
    Godt nytt år!

    SvarSlett
  5. Blessing to you in 2013....love Heidi
    Happy New Year!

    SvarSlett
  6. Vilken underbar bild på kaffekannan
    och korvgrillningen, det är sånt man
    vill göra nu när vädret är soligt.
    Önskar dig ett härligt 2013
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvarSlett
  7. Happy New Year to you - I am happy to have met you in this time between the two years! Thanks for your comment - my most coherent post about Epiphany and the celebrations is here, if you want to know more:
    http://trocbroc.blogspot.fr/2010/01/festival-of-kings.html

    I'll be praying for you as you go into 2013, hand in hand with our Lord. It's the best way to go, you're right!

    SvarSlett
  8. Hi Pam, Thanks for stopping by my blog last night and for your sweet words. I'm sorry the follow gadget wasn't working. I love new friends to join! I'm your newest follower and adore your shabby chic country style. I'll be watching here for ideas on decorating my newest dollhouse! ;-) Here's the url, in case you want to try friending my blog again: www.plushpussycat.com. Nice to meet you--I look forward to staying in touch! xo Jennifer

    SvarSlett
  9. Hello and thank you for all your lovely comments, such a pleasure to read! love Pam

    SvarSlett

Thank you for leaving a few words, I love your comments