tirsdag 22. november 2016

Lundby dollhouse

A new - vintage bathroom for the Stockhom mansion. Love all small details (some added by me). 
See the little razor plugged in ?

Et nytt - vintage bad til Dallas huset.
Så gøy med alle små detaljer. 
Ser dere barbermaskinen som står til lading 😊!



By night. 
The electrical system in the old house still works!

Lys på badet i vintermørket.
Ble så glad da det viste seg at alt det elektriske virket i vintage huset.

A full-stocked kitchen.

Fulle skap på kjøkkenet.

Diningroom chairs and cupboard in place.

Spisestuestoler og skjenk med finservise
Og et lite barskap øverst.

More kitchen.

Kjøkkendetaljer.

I found my vintage fireplace
and some other furniture and details.
Time for tea and swiss roll?

Jeg fant den gamle peisen og endel andre ting til stuen.
Tid til kaffe og rullekake?

Fanny celebrated her birthday.
Wonder whst Geir bought her?

Fanny feiret bursdag, lurer på hva som er i pakken?


Lundby house by night.
Når natten faller på.

Lundby Aquarium


Pam xxxx

(P.s. apparently there are cookies (alas not the edible kind) on these blogs now, and I have to tell you about it. 
Det står når jeg publiserer et innlegg at jeg må opplyse om at det brukes cookies/informasjonskapsler på disse bloggene nå).

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Pam! Oh, how lovely and so cosy is your Lundby dollshouse, Pam, you've done a great job. Love all those tiny details, who makes it so cosy and real. I wish I could shrink until I'm just big enough to walk around in your Lundy house ;)!
    In my childhood I unfortunately had no dollshouse, but a friend of mine also had a Lundby house. And, don't tell anyone, but I was always so happy if she invited me at her house for visiting, but for me it was mainly for playing with her beautiful dolls and the Lundby house ;)!
    Great blog post and yes, I'm curious to know what the story will be behind the cookies.
    Have a nice evening and week. Warm hugs, Ilona

    SvarSlett
  2. that is amazing,, even the pet dishes on the floor lol,, I love it! You're having so much fun!

    SvarSlett
  3. The dollhouse has such vintage charm. The details!
    Amalia
    xo

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow Pam! You really have done a fantastic job on this house.
    I love the green bathroom. Never saw a green bathroom before and this one is so beautiful. Everything looks cozy and inviting.
    Hugs, Drora

    SvarSlett
  5. Hei Pam . Det er så koselig i det vesle fine huset ditt ! Kaffe og rullekake ser koselig ut og det er kjempegodt og da . I morgen skal vi på julemarked i Årjeng ,det blir spennende. Du da var du heldig som fikk symaskin !!! Forkle er jo en kjempefin julegave . God søndag til deg ! Klem :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Vilket fantastiskt dockhus. Så många fina och spännande detaljer. Jag har kvar min dotters dockhus och alla saker till det. Hennes flickor har lekt jättemycket med det , men nu är det andra saker som gäller.
    Ha det fint. Kram Eva

    SvarSlett
  7. Such a fascinating doll's house! I love the lights.....and so many sweet details, like the tiny Swiss roll!
    Helen xox

    SvarSlett
  8. Morsomt. Ikke lenge siden vi kastet ut det grønne badekaret - som på bildet ditt :-)
    Hyggelig du tittet innom bloggen min.
    God jul!
    Harald

    SvarSlett
  9. I love how 70s that dollhouse is! I remember the same combination of green and burnt orange in my kitchen that your dollhouse has in the bathroom! We had similar floor tiles in our bathroom as your dollhouse does and the red tiles are the same as the kitchen floor of a townhouse that I once lived in. Yes, the details are spot on. It is an era that is rarely reproduced so faithfully so your dollhouse is a very special find. Have fun.

    Wishing you and your dollhouse inhabitants a very merry Christmas. xxx

    SvarSlett

Thank you for leaving a few words, I love your comments