tirsdag 29. april 2014

This and that on a tuesday

Red Dollhouse furniture.
Originally for Pippi Longstockings house.
I think it looks a treat in my little farmhouse though.


My candleford shawl is almost done, just a few loose ends
And perhaps a crochet edging.


Hubby has removed the entire terrace.
A new, almost cost free and low upkeep area is under planning.
More on that later.


A pressie :-)
Ikea dollhouse furniture.
Not sure of the scale, or where it is going, but isn't it qute :-).


In my car outside a local shop on my smartphone. Finally an internet that works!
I have given up the internet at home for time being. 

Blessings Pam x

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Pam,
    You certainly have a lot going on at once. The furniture is lovely. Good luck with the deck.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    SvarSlett
  2. Cute little doll furniture. Hope you are having a good week.

    xo Danielle

    SvarSlett
  3. Her skjer det saker og ting ja , ny terrasse og greier . Det blir nok bra ! Klem

    SvarSlett
  4. NEIII nå glemte jeg å spørre deg om en ting , engelsken min er ikke så god at jeg skjønte hva det var du hadde strikket i den natur hvite fargen ???? Det ser så nydelig ut ! Klem klem

    SvarSlett

Thank you for leaving a few words, I love your comments