fredag 18. april 2014

Snowy slopes and warming fires. Thankfulness.

For us
Easter is all about gratitude
For HIS ultimate sacrifice
For countless blessings
Big and small


Easter is a time spent with the nearest and dearest
My V.I.P's
Simple pleasures
Mostly for free


My battered body managed to hit the slopes up in the mountains one last time this year.
My balance has worsened considerably.
Did manage to knock my husband over and bend his ski pole quite badly.
Rather funny if you have the right perspective ;-)



Evenings bring candle light, knitting, tea and the ever delightful mysteries of Agatha Christie.

Blessed Good Friday
Pam xxx

6 kommentarer:

  1. Så herlige bilder tatt , de er kjempekoselige !!! God påskeklem til deg !

    SvarSlett
  2. Pam, a blessed Easter holiday to you!

    SvarSlett
  3. Thinking of you, Pam. I hope your eater is perfect. xo Laura

    SvarSlett
  4. Wishing you and your family a very blessed Easter.

    xo Danielle

    SvarSlett
  5. Huff da, slike saltoer er ikke
    alltid like lurt, Håper det går bra med deg.
    Ønsker deg en riktig god påskeaften :)

    SvarSlett

Thank you for leaving a few words, I love your comments