tirsdag 25. oktober 2011

Blanket for an old treasure - pledd til en gammel skatt m.m.

When I was a little girl my father and my grandfather made a beautiful dolls cradle for me. I had it standing up at our hut further innland and the mice had chewed the cover. A new one is in the making and bedclothes in matching colours.

Da jeg var en liten pike laget min far og farfar en nydelig dukkeseng til meg. Den har stått oppe på hytta og musene har tygget på sengetøyet. Nytt pledd og sengetøy i matchende farger er under produksjon.





Har sydd forkle til en liten kar som er glad i å hjelpe til på kjøkkenet :)
A new mummy-made apron for a little Jamie Oliver ;)


More muffins - pin cushions


hugs Pam :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Those muffin pin cushions are to die for! So nice of you to stop by. Off to explore a bit more. Have a great week.

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the apron but your cakes steal the show I love them!

    SvarSlett
  3. You have been a busy girl creating all these treasures. Love the little pin cushions.

    Danielle

    SvarSlett

Thank you for leaving a few words, I love your comments